What is Tadaga 10mg?
Tadaga 10mg is an allopathic medicine which is manufactured by RSM Enterprises. The medicine is basically used by males who have erectile dysfunction issues. It is an issue in which males are unable to have proper intercourse because of the softer erection. Blood is unable to reach the penis in this situation leading to such an erection. Due to ED, some other issues also happen in the body of the patient, that is, low libido and a decline in sexual satisfaction levels in the body of both males and females.
The medicine Tadaga 10mg medicine consists of Tadalafil as an active pharmaceutical ingredient. It is a PDE type5 inhibitor class action of ingredient which is prescription based. The manufacturer of the medicine packs the medicine in a strip of 10 tablets, and each tablet consists of 10 mg of Tadalafil.
A person needs to consume this medicine around an hour before they wish to have intercourse to get the best results and get involved in sexually arousing activities.
|Tadaga 10mg quick information
|Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.
|FDA Pregnancy Category:
|Does not cause sleepiness
|Schedule H Medicine
|Expires on or after:
Uses of Tadaga 10mg
- The physician prescribes the medicine to patients who have erectile dysfunction issues.
- The physician also prescribes medicines to patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
Benefits of using Tadaga 10mg
Following are the benefits of using the Tadaga 10mg medicine-
- The medicine leads to a harder erection.
- The medicine helps you control your blood pressure.
- The medicine will also help in increasing your libido levels.
- The medicine will also help in increasing the levels of your sexual satisfaction.
How does Tadaga 10mg work?
The main task of the medicine is to help males who have erectile dysfunction issues. But the medicine only helps in erectile dysfunction cases, which are caused by PDE type5. It is an enzyme that is released by the body itself to ensure the safety of the heart, which is in danger because of recent changes in day-to-day activities. Bad habits like consuming junk food, living a depressed life, not performing any sort of physical activities, etc. They impact the heart, due to which the body releases PDE type5.
It enters inside the blood vessels, where it will block cGMP, a vasodilator. Due to this, the blood vessels contract and a person notices erectile dysfunction. When a person consumes the medicine, Tadalafil will enter the blood vessels. There it will block PDE type5 and activate the cGMP. It will dilate the blood vessels, which helps more blood reach the penis during sexual arousal. It leads to a harder erection which is very important for having satisfactory intercourse.
The dose of the Tadaga 10mg medicine that an erectile dysfunction patient needs to consume is one per day. The patient has to consume the medicine an hour before the person wishes to have intercourse. The physician makes the decision of the medicine based on the levels of issues that a person has in their body and the medical history of the patient. But before providing the prescription, the physician confirms the safety of the patient based on the above information.
Side Effects of Tadaga 10mg
Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as headaches, fainting, or upset stomach, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
Potential Side Effects of Tadaga 10mg Requiring Immediate Attention:
If you are taking Tadaga 10mg medicine and experience any of the following symptoms, it’s crucial to stop the medication and seek immediate medical assistance:
- Shortness of Breath
- Severe Headache and Nausea
- Sudden Vision/Hearing Loss
- Severe Hypotension: This indicates an abnormally low blood pressure.
- Swelling of Extremities
- Priapism: This condition involves a painful and prolonged erection.
- Allergic Reactions: Look out for signs such as rash, swelling, or breathing difficulties.
- Chest Pain and Cardiovascular Issues
Tadaga 10mg: Common and Less Severe Side Effects
While the following side effects are typically less severe, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare provider to address them effectively. These common side effects may include:
- – Minor changes in vision, such as blurred vision or a blue-green tinge to objects
- – Dizziness or lightheadedness
- – Back pain
- – Flushing, which can manifest as a feeling of warmth or redness in the face, neck, or chest
- – Mild stomach discomfort or indigestion
- – Muscle pain, often referred to as myalgia
- – Stuffy or runny nose
- – Flu-like symptoms
- – Mild to moderate headache
Ensuring Your Safety When Using Tadaga 10mg
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: Before embarking on an ED medication regimen, it is crucial to consult a healthcare professional for personalized guidance. Be sure to disclose your medical history and any concerns you may have.
- Prescribed Medications Only: Always obtain Tadaga 10mg with a valid prescription from a qualified healthcare provider. Avoid purchasing them from unauthorized sources.
- Follow Tadaga 10mg Dosage Instructions: To minimize the risk of side effects and potential health risks, strictly adhere to the recommended dosage instructions provided by your healthcare provider.
- Understand Potential Side Effects: Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as headaches, flushing, or upset stomach, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
- Be Aware of Tadaga 10mg Interactions: Make sure to inform your healthcare provider about all medications you are currently taking, both prescription and over-the-counter, to prevent any potentially dangerous drug interactions.
- Monitor for Allergic Reactions: If you experience any allergic symptoms, seek immediate medical assistance.
- Do Not Mix Tadaga 10mg with Nitrates: mixing these medicines can lead to severe health risks.
- Keep Medication Secure: Store this medicine in a secure place, out of the reach of children, and never share it with others.
Following are Various interactions that can occur when Tadaga 10mg is combined with different drugs and substances.
- Nitrates: Nitrates are medications commonly prescribed to prevent chest pain(angina). When combined with Tadaga 10mg, a severe drop in BP(blood pressure) may occur, leading to dizziness.
Examples of common nitrates that interact with Tadaga 10mg are provided below.
- Nitro-Dur (Nitroglycerin)
- Isordil (Isosorbide dinitrate)
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Protease Inhibitors: Protease inhibitors, commonly used for viral infections such as HCV and human immunodeficiency virus, can increase the risk of side effects when combined with Tadaga 10mg.
Examples of common protease Inhibitors that interact with Tadaga 10mg are provided below.
- Kaletra (Lopinavir/ritonavir)
- Alpha Blockers: Alpha blockers are commonly employed to regulate high blood pressure (BP). When taken concurrently with Tadaga 10mg, these medications work in tandem to further decrease BP by inducing muscle relaxation. The result of this combined approach is a noteworthy reduction in blood pressure.
Examples of common alpha blockers that interact with Tadaga 10mg are provided below.
- Flomax (Tamsulosin)
- Rapaflo (Silodosin)
- Minipress (Prazosin)
- Anti-Infective Medications: Similar to protease inhibitors, certain anti-infective medications can interact with Tadaga 10mg, potentially amplifying side effects.
- Alcohol: Alcohol, like Tadaga 10mg, can relax blood vessels, leading to a drop in blood pressure.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can interfere with the metabolism of Tadaga 10mg, leading to an increase in its concentration in the body.
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
MedzPills is dedicated to providing visitors with accurate and reliable health information. This article has been carefully reviewed by an expert, Parry Stone. However, it’s important to understand that this information is not a substitute for advice from a qualified medical professional. Our information is meant to be a helpful resource, but it might not cover every aspect of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. It’s strongly recommended that you consult your doctor for any specific questions or concerns about a particular illness or medication. At MedzPills, our goal is to complement, rather than replace, the important doctor-patient relationship.