What is Tadaga 40mg?
Tadaga 40mg is an allopathic medicine males use as a sexual wellness drug. The main use of the medicine is to help patients with erectile dysfunction get rid of the symptoms temporarily. It is a situation in which a male cannot gain a harder erection when having intercourse. Due to this, a person cannot have satisfactory intercourse, leading to a decline in sexual satisfaction and libido levels. The medicine helps provide a temporary harder erection that helps a person have satisfactory intercourse.
The active pharmaceutical ingredient inside the medicine is Tadalafil, one of the best in PDE type5 inhibitor class action of medicine. The medicine manufacturer is RSM Enterprises packs the medicine in a strip of 10 cylindrical tablets. The tablet is yellow in color and consists of 40 mg of Tadalafil.
The medicine is only available for males who have a legitimate prescription for the medicine. That is why people suffering from erectile dysfunction must visit their physician first and discuss the issue in detail. They will provide you with the prescription if found safe.
Uses of Tadaga 40mg
- People suffering from erectile dysfunction can take help from Tadaga 40mg medicine.
- The medicine also helps males who have Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension It is a situation in which a male notices a spike in blood pressure. It can be harmful to the overall health of a person.
Benefits of using Tadaga 40mg
- Gaining a harder erection when sexually aroused is the first benefit of using Tadaga 40mg medicine.
- Gaining an increase in the libido is the next benefit of using Tadaga medicine.
- People using the medicine will also experience the benefit of increased sexual satisfaction levels.
- The medicine also helps a person in controlling their blood pressure.
How does Tadaga 40mg work?
The Tadaga 40mg medicine takes 40-45 minutes to act inside a person’s body. In this time frame, Tadalafil will dissolve inside the body and reach the blood vessels as soon as possible. Here, it is going to start searching for PDE type5 and block all the actions it is taking. Due to this, the blood vessels can start the release of cGMP, which is a vasodilator. Soon, the blood vessels start to dilate.
Whenever a person is sexually aroused in this situation, they will notice that blood can easily flow towards the penis. Due to this, a person experiences a harder erection, which is very important for having satisfactory intercourse.
The dose of the Tadaga 40mg medicine that a person requires completely depends on the levels of erectile dysfunction. The final decision on the dose is taken by the physician with whom you must also discuss your medical history. They use the information about the medicine history to ensure whether a male is safe to use the medicine or not. If found safe, the physician considers the levels of ED to decide the dose. In normal cases, a person’s dose is one or two per day.
Below are various interactions that can occur when Tadaga 40mg medicine is combined with different medications and substances.
- Nitrates: Nitrates are prescribed medications to prevent chest pain. When both medicines come together(Tadaga 40mg and Nitrates), a notable decrease in blood pressure (BP) may occur.
Examples of common nitrates that interact with Tadaga 40mg are provided below.
- Nitro-Dur (Nitroglycerin)
- Isordil (Isosorbide dinitrate)
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Amyl nitrate
- Protease Inhibitors: Protease inhibitors, commonly used for viral infections such as HCV and human immunodeficiency virus, can increase the risk of side effects when combined with Tadaga 40mg.
Examples of common protease Inhibitors that interact with Tadaga 40mg are provided below.
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Saquinavir (Invirase)
- Prezista (Darunavir)
- Aptivus (Tipranavir)
- Kaletra (Lopinavir/ritonavir)
- Alpha Blockers: Alpha blockers are commonly employed to regulate high blood pressure (BP). When taken concurrently with Tadaga 40mg, these medications work in tandem to further decrease BP by inducing muscle relaxation. The result of this combined approach is a noteworthy reduction in blood pressure.
Examples of common alpha blockers that interact with Tadaga 40mg are provided below.
- Rapaflo (Silodosin)
- Uroxatral (Alfuzosin)
- Anti-Infective Medications: Similar to protease inhibitors, certain anti-infective medications can interact with Tadaga 40mg, potentially amplifying side effects.
- Alcohol and Tadalafil Interactions: Alcohol, like Tadaga 40mg, can relax blood vessels, leading to a drop in blood pressure.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can interfere with the metabolism of Tadaga 40mg, leading to an increase in its concentration in the body. This can result in a sudden drop in blood pressure.
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
MedzPills is dedicated to providing visitors with accurate and reliable health information. This article has been carefully reviewed by an expert, Parry Stone. However, it’s important to understand that this information is not a substitute for advice from a qualified medical professional. Our information is meant to be a helpful resource, but it might not cover every aspect of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. It’s strongly recommended that you consult your doctor for any specific questions or concerns about a particular illness or medication. At MedzPills, our goal is to complement, rather than replace, the important doctor-patient relationship.