What is Tadagra 20?
Tadagra 20 is an allopathic medicine that falls in the PDE type5 inhibitor class action. The active pharmaceutical ingredient present inside the medicine is Tadalafil. The medicine manufacturer is RSM Enterprises, which packs the medicine in 10 tablets. Each tablet is yellow and oval-shaped, consisting of 20 mg of Tadalafil. The main use of the medicine is to provide temporary relief from the Erectile Dysfunction issue.
It is a male sexual problem in which a person cannot have a proper erection. Due to this, a male also notices issues like decreasing libido levels and sexual satisfaction levels. This problem also arises in the body of their female partners. The medicine will provide relief from softer erection issues which eventually helps in increasing sexual satisfaction and libido levels.
The medicine is prescription-based and an ED patient needs to visit the physician first, discuss the issue and get a prescription.
|Tadagra 20 quick information
|Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.
|FDA Pregnancy Category:
|Does not cause sleepiness
|Schedule H Medicine
|Expires on or after:
Uses of Tadagra 20
- The first use of the Tadagra 20 medicine is for erectile dysfunction.
- The second use of the Tadagra 20 medicine is Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. In this issue, a person’s blood pressure increases to an unhealthy level.
Benefits of using Tadagra 20
- Harder erections are the first benefit of the Tadagra 20 medicine.
- Increased libido and sexual satisfaction levels are another benefit of Tadagra 20.
- The medicine also helps in controlling the blood pressure Tadagra 20 medicine.
How does Tadagra 20 work?
The working of the Tadagra 20mg medicine is straightforward. The medicine will only help when erectile dysfunction happens because of PDE type5. In any other condition, there is no use for the medicine. PDE type5 is a hormone released by the body to provide safety to the heart. The heart is at risk because of very commonly adopted bad habits of a male living a depressed life, performing no physical exercise and consuming junk food regularly.
In this case, the PDE type5 enters the blood vessels and attaches there. Due to this, the release of cGMP is blocked, which is a vasodilator. It leads to the contraction of the blood vessels, and a person suffers from erectile dysfunction. When a person consumes the medicine, it dissolves, and Tadalafil enters the blood vessels. There all the actions of PDE type5 will be blocked, which leads to an increase in the cGMP levels.
It is a vasodilator due to which blood vessels dilate. When sexually aroused, blood flows towards the penis in bulk. It leads to a harder erection which is important for having better and satisfactory intercourse.
The dose of the medicine that a person needs to consume to get the best results from the medicine is either one or two per day before intercourse. To make this decision, the physician needs to know two different details: the medical history and details about current issues. It will help them decide whether a person is safe using the medicine. After that, they will decide the dosage and provide the prescription.
Side Effects of Tadagra 20
Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as headaches, flushing, or upset stomach, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
Potential Side Effects of Tadagra 20 Requiring Immediate Attention:
If you are taking Tadagra 20 medicine and experience any of the following symptoms, it’s crucial to stop the medication and seek immediate medical assistance:
- Chest Pain and Cardiovascular Issues
- Sudden Vision/Hearing Loss
- Priapism: This condition involves a painful and prolonged erection.
- Severe Hypotension: This indicates an abnormally low blood pressure.
- Swelling of Extremities
- Allergic Reactions: Look out for signs such as rash, swelling, or breathing difficulties.
- Severe Headache and Nausea
- Shortness of Breath
Tadagra 20: Common and Less Severe Side Effects
While the following side effects are typically less severe, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare provider to address them effectively. These common side effects may include:
- – Minor changes in vision, such as blurred vision or a blue-green tinge to objects
- – Muscle pain, often referred to as myalgia
- – Mild to moderate headache
- – Mild stomach discomfort or indigestion
- – Flu-like symptoms
- – Dizziness or lightheadedness
- – Back pain
- – Stuffy or runny nose
- – Flushing, which can manifest as a feeling of warmth or redness in the face, neck, or chest
Ensuring Your Safety When Using Tadagra 20
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: Before embarking on an ED medication regimen, it is crucial to consult a healthcare professional for personalized guidance. Be sure to disclose your medical history and any concerns you may have.
- Prescribed Medications Only: Always obtain Tadagra 20 with a valid prescription from a qualified healthcare provider. Avoid purchasing them from unauthorized sources.
- Follow Tadagra 20 Dosage Instructions: To minimize the risk of side effects and potential health risks, strictly adhere to the recommended dosage instructions provided by your healthcare provider.
- Understand Potential Side Effects: Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as headaches, flushing, or upset stomach, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
- Be Aware of Tadagra 20 Interactions: Make sure to inform your healthcare provider about all medications you are currently taking, both prescription and over-the-counter, to prevent any potentially dangerous drug interactions.
- Monitor for Allergic Reactions: If you experience any allergic symptoms, seek immediate medical assistance.
- Do Not Mix Tadagra 20 with Nitrates: mixing these medicines can lead to severe health risks.
- Keep Medication Secure: Store this medicine in a secure place, out of the reach of children, and never share it with others.
Following are Various interactions that can occur when Tadagra 20mg is combined with different drugs and substances.
- Nitrates: Nitrates are medications commonly prescribed to prevent chest pain(angina). When combined with Tadagra 20mg, a severe drop in BP(blood pressure) may occur, leading to dizziness.
Examples of common nitrates that interact with Tadagra 20mg are provided below.
- Nitrolingual (Nitroglycerin)
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Amyl nitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil )
- Protease Inhibitors: Protease inhibitors, commonly used for viral infections such as HCV and human immunodeficiency virus, can increase the risk of side effects when combined with Tadagra 20mg.
Examples of common protease Inhibitors that interact with Tadagra 20mg are provided below.
- Lexiva (Fosamprenavir)
- Alpha Blockers: Alpha blockers are commonly employed to regulate high blood pressure (BP). When taken concurrently with Tadagra 20mg, these medications work in tandem to further decrease BP by inducing muscle relaxation. The result of this combined approach is a noteworthy reduction in blood pressure.
Examples of common alpha blockers that interact with Tadagra 20mg are provided below.
- Hytrin (Terazosin)
- Flomax (Tamsulosin)
- Anti-Infective Medications: Similar to protease inhibitors, certain anti-infective medications can interact with Tadagra 20mg, potentially amplifying side effects.
- Alcohol: Alcohol, like Tadagra 20mg, can relax blood vessels, leading to a drop in blood pressure.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can interfere with the metabolism of Tadagra 20mg, leading to an increase in its concentration in the body.
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
MedzPills is dedicated to providing visitors with accurate and reliable health information. This article has been carefully reviewed by an expert, Parry Stone. However, it’s important to understand that this information is not a substitute for advice from a qualified medical professional. Our information is meant to be a helpful resource, but it might not cover every aspect of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. It’s strongly recommended that you consult your doctor for any specific questions or concerns about a particular illness or medication. At MedzPills, our goal is to complement, rather than replace, the important doctor-patient relationship.