What is Tadalista 5 mg?
The medicine falls in the pde type 5 inhibitor and contains tadalafil salt. The manufacturer of the medicine, Fortune healthcare, packs the medicine in a set of 10 tablets. It is an FDA-approved medicine which requires a prescription to buy.
Each tablet is biconvex in shape and yellow, containing 5 mg of tadalafil. To buy the medicine, you should check out the Medzpills website, but before that, you should have a prescription.
Uses of Tadalista 5 mg
- The main reason people use the Tadalista 5 mg medicine is erectile dysfunction. The medicine will suppress the issue’s symptoms so that you can have satisfactory intercourse. The results generated by the medicine are temporary.
- The medicine is also helping patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. The medicine will resolve the problem’s symptoms, that is, pain, swelling, and inflammation in the prostate gland. Due to this, people also face issues with peeing and having sex.
- The medicine also helps people who have lower libido levels. Regular consumption of medicine increases libido levels.
How does Tadalista 5 mg work?
The medicine starts working through the dissolution of the salt, which then enters the blood vessels. There the medicine will search for pde type 5 and block it. This will increase the cGMP in the blood, making the blood vessels relax. This helps the blood flow properly into the penis to gain harder erections.
The next task the salt and cGMP will perform is blocking the blood entering the penis. This way, the ejaculation will delay, and you will get rid of the issue of premature ejaculation also. This way, you can have satisfactory intercourse.
How to take Tadalista 5 mg?
- Never take medicine by breaking, chewing, or grinding it. You always have to swallow the medicine.
- To swallow the medicine, you can take a glassful of water.
- Remember that you can take medicine before or after the meal as per your choice. But the food you consume should be healthy. You have to avoid junk food as much as possible.
- After using the medicine, you have to involve in sexually arousing activities.
Physician will make this decision by asking you some questions and testing you physically. The dose can be either once per day or twice. All you need to do is use the medicine consistently.
- Overdose Tadalista 50mg
If you use the medicine overdose by mistake, you should notice your body’s reaction. If you notice side effects, you should report the issue to the physician asap.
- Missed Dose
If you miss Tadalista 5mg dose, you must make up for it if you want to have intercourse. In case you don’t plan to have sex, then you can miss the dose. O make up for the dose, at least 12 hours should be left for the next dose.
- Tadalista 2.5 mg, 5mg
- Tadalista 10 mg, 20mg,
- Tadalista 40 mg, 60 mg, 80mg.
The physician will suggest these doses based on the level of your issues.
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Increased heartbeat
- Increased blood pressure
- Nitrate-based medicine
- Alpha-blocker medicine
- Heart problem
- Grapefruit juice
- Junk food
- Fats and oil
Warnings & Precautions: Tadalista 5mg
- When you meet the physician, discuss your medical history. They will decide if you are safe or not.
- Never drive or operate machinery after taking medicine.
- You should not take medicine if you are a heart patient.
- Remember that you should store the medicine in a dry and dark place. Moisture and sunlight should not come near the medicine.
- The place you choose to store the medicine must have a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Place the medicine on a top shelf so kids and pets can’t reach it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does Tadalista 5 mg take to work?
The Tadalista 5 mg medicine contains Tadalafil, the best salt in the PDE type 5 inhibitor class action category. The salt will take 50-60 minutes on average to show its activity in the body, depending upon the issue in your body. It may even take less time if the level of issue is less.
Who is the manufacturer of Tadalista 5 mg?
Fortune Healthcare Ltd. is an Indian Pharmaceutical brand having expertise in manufacturing erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation medicines. They manufacture this generic Cialis medicine and market it.
What to do if there are any side effects of Tadalista 5 mg?
If any side effects happen in your body because of Tadalista 5 mg medicine, you must find the reason behind the issue. There might be problems in using the medicine sometimes and doses in other cases. You should take this issue to the physician, who will help you resolve it, which will relieve you from the side effects of the medicine.
Overview of Tadalista 5mg Manufacturer:
Company Overview: Established in 2004, Fortune Healthcare Products Pvt Ltd is a leading player in the generic pharmaceuticals sector. Specializing in the production of affordable alternatives to branded medications, the company has built a strong reputation for its unwavering dedication to quality and innovation. Today, Fortune Healthcare stands as a trusted name in the industry.
- Address: 7 Satyanarayan Industrial Estate, Gorwa, Vadodara, Gujarat – 11111, India
- Website: fortunehealthcare.co.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- How Tadalafil treats erectile dysfunction, pulmonary hypertension and benign prostate enlargement, and how to take it: nhs.uk. Available online:
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide visitors with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.