What is Tadalista Professional 20mg?
Tadalista Professional 20mg medicine is a PDE type5 inhibitor class action of medicine that consists of Tadalafil as an active pharmaceutical ingredient. The main use of this medicine is to suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction on a temporary basis. It is a male sexual disorder in which a male is unable to gain a harder erection when they are willing to have intercourse.
Tadalista Professional 20mg medicine is manufactured by Fortune Healthcare which is an Indian pharmaceutical brand. They pack the medicine in a strip of 10 tablets which are white and oval. Each tablet consists of 20mg of Tadalafil which is enough for mild to average cases of ED. The API is prescription-based, so you must visit your physician first, discuss your issue, and get a prescription for the medicine.
Uses of Tadalista Professional 20mg
- The first use of the Tadalista Professional medicine is for erectile dysfunction. Physicians mainly prescribe medicine for this issue.
- The next use of this Tadalista medicine is for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension issues. It is a situation in which the blood pressure of a person keeps on increasing.
Benefits of using Tadalista Professional 20mg
- Bringing blood pressure to a normal level is the first benefit of Tadalista Professional Medicine.
- The medicine also helps in introducing a harder erection which is the most important benefit of this medicine.
- An increase in sexual satisfaction levels is also a benefit of using this medicine.
- The medicine will help in increasing the libido levels of ED patients.
How does Tadalista Professional 20 mg work?
The main task of the medicine is to suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction in your body. For this, the salt will first dissolve in your body and enter your blood vessels. There it is going to search for PDE type 5 and block all the tasks it is executing. Due to this, you will notice a rise in the levels of cGMP in your body.
This is a vasodilator which leads to a relaxation of blood vessels. When you are going to arouse sexually then, more blood will enter your penis, and your erection will be harder than normal.
Now the medicine has to work towards maintaining this erection. The salt and cGMP will block blood inside the penis for this task. You will not ejaculate soon in this case and your problem of premature ejaculation is also resolved.
The results will stay in your body for 20-24 hours on average, but your erection will not stay for so long. You will ejaculate within an hour, and you will regain erection if required.
How to take Tadalista Professional 20 mg?
- You should always use the medicine without breaking or chewing the tablet. For swallowing, a glassful of water can help you the best.
- You can use the medicine before or after having your meal as per your requirement.
- The meals you consume while using the medicine should be healthy. You have to avoid junk food as much as possible.
- You have to take medicine at least one hour before you decide to have sex and get involved in sexually arousing activities. This way, you will get the best results.
The physician decides the dosage of the medicine that you require. They will ask you some questions when you visit them and then decide. It can be either one or two tablets per day. Based on that, the physician writes a prescription.
If you ever consume an overdose of the medicine by mistake, then you should check the levels of issues that appear in your body. If they are out of control, then you must contact your physician. They will help you get rid of the issues.
- Missed dose
If you ever miss the dose of the medicine, you must see whether you require the results and have sex. If the answer is yes, you must make up for the dose. If you want to make up for the missed dose, there should be at least 12 hours left for the next dose.
- The medicine might cause headache, dizziness, drowsiness and nausea in your body.
- The medicine might cause ringing and blurriness in front of your ears.
- You might notice pain in the abdomen and muscles because of the medicine used.
- The medicine can also cause runny nose and sore throat issues.
- You might also experience vomiting and diarrhoea because of the use of medicine.
- The medicine can also cause tiredness and weakness in your body.
- You might notice elongated erections and pain because of the medicine.
- The medicine can also lead to an increase in your blood pressure and heartbeat.
Warnings & Precautions
- You might share your medical details with the physician so that they can check whether you are safe to use the medicine or not.
- You should not drive any vehicle or operate heavy machinery when using the medicine.
- The medicine interacts negatively with junk and oily food.
- You should never consume alcohol and marijuana when using the medicine.
- You should avoid using grapefruit juice when taking medicine.
- You are not allowed to use cigarettes and tobacco when using medicine.
- Never take medicine in case of heart problems.
- You should not use medicine in case of fever or nausea.
- Skip the use of medicine in case of high blood pressure.
- The medicine interacts negatively with nitrate-based medicines.
- The medicine also interacts negatively with alpha-blocker medicines.
- You should always store the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Never choose a moist place to store your medicine. You should place it in a dry and dark place.
- You must always store the medicine away from direct sunlight.
- Never let your kids and pets come near your medicine, as it can harm their bodies.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Tadalista Professional 20 mg take to work?
The medicine will take 45-50 minutes to show its action in your body. This time increases if you have higher levels of issues and vice versa. That is why you can adjust the time of using the medicine accordingly.
Who can use Tadalista Professional 20 mg?
People with erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension can use the medicine if they need temporary relief from the issues. On the other hand, people with benign prostatic hyperplasia and lower libido can also use the medicine and get permanent relief from the issues.
Who is the manufacturer of Tadalista Professional 20 mg?
The medicine manufacturer is Fortune Healthcare, which manufactures a wide range of generic PDE type 5 inhibitor class action medicines.
What to do if there are any side effects?
If you notice any side effects happening in your body because of the medicine, you should contact your physician. They will help you figure out why the issues are happening in your body. Apart from that, they also suggest legitimate changes to get over the effects.
Can I take Tadalista Professional 20 mg medicine as often as I want?
No, you can not take the medicine as often as you want. You should always follow the prescription provided by the physician.
When should I take a Tadalista Professional 20 mg Tablet?
You should take medicine one hour before you decide to have intercourse and then involve yourself in sexually arousing activities.
What If You Forget To Take a Tadalista Professional 20 mg Tablet?
In this case, you can make up for the dose or skip it as per your choice.
Other medicines which serve the same function are –
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- How Tadalafil treats erectile dysfunction, pulmonary hypertension and benign prostate enlargement, and how to take it: nhs.uk. Available online:
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.