What is Tadarise 60 Mg?
Tadarise 60 mg is a PDE-5 inhibitor medicine that helps patients with erectile dysfunction. It is a strong medicine that allows patients with higher levels of issues. The medicine has Tadalafil salt in it, which helps in suppressing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, which are softer erections and premature ejaculation.
The medicine starts working within 45-50 minutes after consumption, and the effects can last for up to 36 hours. In a few people, this time is lower because of low levels of issues in their bodies and vice versa.
The medicine is a yellow-orange colored, oval-shaped tablet. The medicine manufacturer, Sunrise Remedies, packs the medicine in a strip of 10 tablets, with each tablet containing 60 mg of Tadalafil.
Uses of Tadarise 60 Mg
- A person can use the medicine if they have erectile dysfunction in their body. The main aim of using the medicine is to suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction so that a person can have satisfactory intercourse.
- The medicine can also help patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. In this issue, you will notice pain and swelling in your prostate gland. But the use of medicine can help you get rid of the issues.
- Tadarise 60 mg is specifically for erectile dysfunction, and different dosages or formulations may be prescribed for pulmonary hypertension
The benefit of using the medicine is basically sexual satisfaction. The medicine is a temporary relief from the issue, but people prefer this medicine because it is going to help them achieve sexual satisfaction.
How does Tadarise 60 Mg work?
The medicine first helps you by relaxing the blood vessels through blocking PDE-5 and increasing cGMP levels. After that, when you sexually arouse then, blood will enter your penis, and you get a harder erection. The medicine will then block the blood entering the penis, which will help you resolve the issue of premature ejaculation.
How to take Tadarise 60 Mg?
- You should always consume the medicine as a whole without breaking or chewing it.
- Use a glassful of water to swallow the medicine.
- Take the medicine before or after the meal as per your choice. But the meal you use should always be healthy.
- Take the medicine an hour before your sexual activities.
The dosage of Tadarise 60 mg will be determined by your physician based on your individual needs and the severity of your condition. The physician you are going to visit will make the decision on your dose and write a prescription for you.
If you ever consume a medicine overdose, you can notice severe side effects in your body. You should contact your physician in this situation, and they will help you get rid of the issues.
Strength of Tadalafil
- Tadarise 2.5 mg
- Tadarise 5 mg
- Tadarise 10 mg
- Tadarise 20 mg
- Tadarise Oral Jelly
- Tadarise 40 mg
- Tadarise 80 mg
- Extra Super Tadarise
- The medicine can cause an elongated erection which can be very painful.
- The medicine can also lead to increased heartbeat and blood pressure.
- You can also notice headaches and nausea in your body.
- The medicine can also cause problems like blurriness in front of your eyes and ringing in your ears.
- You can notice a stuffy nose and sore throat because of the medicine.
- The medicine can also cause pain in your abdomen, which can lead to diarrhea and vomiting also.
- Your appetite can also decrease because of the medicine.
- You can notice muscle pain, weakness, and tiredness in your body due to the medicine.
- Dizziness and drowsiness can also happen because of the medicine.
Warnings & Precautions
- You should always share your medical history with the physician. This is important to check that you are safe to use the medicine or not.
- You should never consume the medicine if you have a heart problem.
- The medicine causes side effects, due to which driving and operating machinery is unsafe.
- The medicine interacts negatively with nitrate-based
- You should not consume the medicine if you are using alpha-blocker
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
In all these situations, consult your physician before using the medicine.
- Junk food
- Grapefruit juice
- To store the medicine, you should choose a place that is dry and dark.
- Never let direct sunlight come near the medicine.
- You should never store the medicine in a place where kids and pets can reach it.
- The optimum temperature for storing the medicine should be between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Tadarise 60 mg take to work?
The medicine typically takes 45-50 minutes to start working on average. The time it takes for the medicine to work may vary depending on individual factors. So, you might need to adjust the time as per requirement.
Who is the manufacturer of Tadarise 60 mg?
The medicine Tadarise 60 Mg is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies.
What to do if there are any side effects?
In case of any serious side effects of the medicine, you have to check whether you are taking the medicine properly or not. Also, you have to visit the physician and ask them if the dose is appropriate for you or not. After that, the physician will suggest some changes, and you have to apply them.
When should I take a Tadarise 60mg Tablet?
You should consume the medicine one hour before you want to have intercourse, as per the physician. But in the body of a few people, the medicine shows its action early so they can adjust the time of consumption accordingly.
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- How Tadalafil treats erectile dysfunction, pulmonary hypertension and benign prostate enlargement, and how to take it: nhs.uk. Available online:
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.