What is Tadarise Oral Jelly?
Tadarise Oral Jelly is a PDE type 5 inhibitor class action medicine that helps erectile dysfunction patients have satisfactory intercourse. The medicine contains Tadalafil salt, one of the best salts.
The medicine is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies India, which sells the medicine in orange-flavored sachets. Each sachet has 5 gm jelly, which has 20 mg of Tadalafil. The medicine is going to suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and softer erections so that a person can have satisfactory intercourse.
Uses of Tadarise Oral Jelly
- The medicine is going to help you with situation of erectile dysfunction. In this case, the person’s main aim is to have satisfactory intercourse.
- A person can also take medicine in case of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. In this case, the medicine is going to help in providing relief from pain and swelling.
- The medicine helps patients with lower libido levels also.
Benefits of Tadarise Oral Jelly
The benefit of using the medicine is that a person can have satisfactory intercourse. Both couples facing dissatisfaction get over the problem, which also saves the relationship of hundreds of people.
How does Tadarise Oral Jelly work?
The medicine starts working in your body by blocking the PDE type 5 inhibitor class action medicine. This is going to relax the blood vessels in your body, which provides relief from softer erection issues. After that, the medicine also blocks the blood inside the penis, which will help in resolving the premature ejaculation problem.
How to take Tadarise Oral Jelly?
- You should use the jelly directly by swallowing it out of the sachet. You should not touch it.
- You have to take medicine 30-35 minutes before you want to have intercourse.
- If you want the best results from medicine, you should start eating healthy food. Never consume junk food in this case.
- If you find it difficult to consume the jelly, you can take it with a glassful of water.
The physician is going to decide what is the right dosage of the medicine. In most cases, the dose of the medicine is one per day, but a few people need more than one. In this case, you should discuss it with your physician, and they will prescribe you an extra dose.
If you take an overdose of the medicine by mistake, it can harm your body. You should discuss the problem with your physician, and they will help you in dealing with the side effects that might appear in your body.
- Missed Dose
If you miss your medicine dose, then there is no issue. You only have to make up for the dose if you want to have sex. But remember that to make up for the dose, it is necessary to have a 12-hour gap with the next dose.
The medicine has different strengths ranging from 2.5 mg to 80 mg. You can get strengths of 5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg, Tadarise 40, Tadarise pro 40, Extra Super Tadarise, and 60 mg. The physician will decide the right dosage for you.
- The medicine can cause headaches and nausea.
- Dizziness and drowsiness might also happen because of the medicine.
- You might notice muscle pain and weakness because of the medicine.
- The medicine might cause stomach pain and vomiting.
The medicine interacts with other medicines like nitrate-based and alpha-blockers medicine. It also interacts with some other medicines like antifungal medicine.
The disease with which the medicine interacts is heart problems. If you have heart issues, then using the medicine is completely unsafe. It might impact the heart of the person badly.
The medicine will interact with different food items like alcohol, grapefruit juice, and junk food. Apart from that, you should also not use marijuana and tobacco with the medicine. If you use any of these food items, then it can induce various side effects in your body.
Warnings & Precautions
- You should share every single detail with your physician about the medical history.
- You should not use the medicine if you are a heart patient.
- You should not drive or operate machinery when you are using the medicine.
For detailed Warning and precautions.
- Keep in mind that you have to store the medicine in a dry and dark place.
- Never let the medicine in direct exposure to sunlight.
- Remember to always store the medicine below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Always store the medicine away from kids to keep them safe.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does Tadarise Oral Jelly take to work?
The medicine only takes 25-30 minutes to show its complete action. That is why you have to take medicine 35-40 minutes before intercourse.
Who is the manufacturer of Tadarise Oral Jelly?
Sunrise Remedies is the manufacturer of Tadarise Oral Jelly. They sell it in a box with seven sachets in each box.
What to do if there are any side effects of Tadarise Oral Jelly?
If the side effects happen in your body, you should contact your physician. They will help you in getting rid of the medicine’s side effects.
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- How Tadalafil treats erectile dysfunction, pulmonary hypertension and benign prostate enlargement, and how to take it: nhs.uk. Available online:
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.