What is Top Avana?
TOP AVANA is an erectile dysfunction (ED) medicine. It’s also prescribed as a first-line treatment for high blood pressure in people who don’t respond to other medications.
|Top Avana quick information|
|Prescription Required?||Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.|
|FDA Pregnancy Category:||Category B|
|Habit Forming:||Not habit-forming|
|Chemical Class:||Pyrimidine Carboxamide|
|Action Class:||PDE-5 inhibitors|
|Sleepiness:||Does not cause sleepiness|
|Schedule:||Schedule H Medicine|
|Expires on or after:||August, 2024|
What is Use of Top Avana ?
This medicine is used to treat ED and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It works by relaxing the blood vessels around your penis.
It is used to manage symptoms of BPH in men over 18 years old who can’t take alpha-blockers because they have problems with their prostate gland or urinary system.
- Redness of the face, arms,
- Pain in the stomach and muscles is also very common when consuming medicine.
- muscle aches and pains
- Sometimes the erection will last longer, which can become painful. You should discuss this issue with the physician.
- Warmth – Rise of body temperature
- Runny Nose or Nasal Congestion
- Color vision change
- Difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- Itching skin
- Cough producing mucus
- Belching (burping)
- Increased hunger
- Muscle spasms
- Burning feeling in stomach
- Bloody nose
- Trouble sleeping
To see complete list of side effects please refer this link .
Warnings and Precautions
Top Avana is a prescription drug that can cause serious side effects and should only be taken with advice from an appropriate healthcare provider.
Common side effects of Top Avana may include headaches, flushing, nasal congestion, stomach pain, or back pain. More serious potential side effects require medical attention immediately if they occur.
These include: hearing loss or decreased vision; prolonged erections; chest pain; irregular heartbeat; sudden decrease or loss of vision; difficulty breathing or swallowing;
Patients who are already taking nitrates such as Isosorbide Dinitrate for chest pain should not take Top Avana as it may increase their risk of low blood pressure. Additionally people taking certain HIV drugs such as Ritonavir should not take Top Avana as it could lead to life-threatening low blood pressure. People with liver impairment should also use this medication cautiously as it might affect how it works.
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- McMahon, C. (2012). Dapoxetine: a new option in the medical management of premature ejaculation. Therapeutic Advances in Urology, 4(5), 233–251. Available online:
- Avanafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.