Toptada 20 mg is allopathic medicine the physician prescribes to people with erectile dysfunction. The medicine helps people suppress the symptoms of ED that they have to undergo regularly. The symptoms that the medicine handles are premature ejaculation and softer erections. When both issues happen in your body together, then they give rise to serious sexual dissatisfaction. It can impact not just a person’s personal life but also their professional life.
But medicine can help in resolving sexual dissatisfaction problems. When a person consumes the medicine, it helps suppress the symptoms, allowing a person to have satisfactory intercourse. You will notice that regular use of medicine will help you gain your satisfaction back. But you should remember that the medicine never permanently resolves erectile dysfunction issues.
The Healing Pharma company, the best pharmaceutical company in India, manufactures Toptada 20 mg. It is an oval-shaped yellow tablet that you can only buy if you have a prescription for the medicine. The manufacturer packs the medicine in a strip of 10 tablets, and each tablet has 20 mg of Tadalafil salt, an active pharmaceutical ingredient. It is an FDA-approved salt that is easily available on the MedzPills website.
|Toptada 20 mg quick information|
|Prescription Required?||Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.|
|FDA Pregnancy Category:||Category B|
|Habit Forming:||Not habit-forming|
|Chemical Class:||Carboline Derivative|
|Action Class:||PDE-5 inhibitors|
|Sleepiness:||Does not cause sleepiness|
|Schedule:||Schedule H Medicine|
|Expires on or after:||May, 2024|
How to use the Toptada 20 mg?
- You should always consume the medicine as a whole.
- Never break or chew the medicine while consuming it because it can slow down its functioning.
- You should always consume healthy food when using the medicine. Avoid junk food as much as possible for the best results.
- You should always consume the medicine an hour before you decide to have intercourse.
- To use the medicine easily, you can use a glassful of water.
- People who have consumed the medicine should get involved in sexually arousing activities.
Who can take the help of Toptada 20 mg medicine?
- The medicine helps people who have erectile dysfunction problems. In this case, the main aim of people using the medicine is sexual satisfaction. The medicine never provides a permanent solution to erectile dysfunction.
- People who have lower libido levels can take medicine’s help. It will help you keep in a great mood to have sex.
- The medicine is also going to help people who have Pulmonary Hypertension issues. The medicine will control the symptoms and decrease the problems it is causing.
- You can also take the help of medicine if you have Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia problems. In this problem, a person notices swelling in the prostate gland, which can be very painful. The medicine will help you get rid of the issue completely within a few days.
How does Toptada show its action?
To know how the medicine works, you should understand how the problem happens in your body. When a person adopts bad habits, it can risk the person’s heart. Now, to safeguard a person’s heart, the body takes some initiative and releases PDE type 5. It will enter the blood vessel, attach to it and block cGMP from performing its task. Due to this, the blood vessels contract as cGMP is the vasodilator. When you use the medicine, the issue gets suppressed for some time.
The medicine enters the blood vessels and blocks PDE type 5. It will help in giving rise to the cGMP again in your body. Due to this, the blood vessels will again dilate. With sexual arousal, you will notice that a huge amount of blood will enter your penis, which leads to a harder erection. After that, the medicine salt will help you last longer by blocking the blood inside the penis. You will last longer in this way, and after a few weeks, you will gain your sexual satisfaction back.
According to the FDA, the physician has the right to suggest the dose you need to take daily. They need to know the levels of your issues and medical history to suggest you the dose. Before providing you with the prescription, they will ensure that you are safe to use the medicine.
If you miss the dose of the medicine, decide whether you want to have sex. If you want sex, make up for the dose for which there should be more than 12 hours left for the next dose. If there is less time left, or you don’t want to have sex, skip the dose.
Overdose of the medicine can be very dangerous for your body. That is why you should always keep a check on your body. If your body shows major side effects in your body, you must contact your physician. They are going to help you get rid of the side effects.
Side Effects of Toptada 20 mg
Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as headaches, chill, or upset stomach, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
Potential Side Effects of Toptada 20 mg Requiring Immediate Attention:
If you are taking Toptada 20 mg medicine and experience any of the following symptoms, it’s crucial to stop the medication and seek immediate medical assistance:
- Allergic Reactions: Look out for signs such as rash, swelling, or breathing difficulties.
- Chest Pain and Cardiovascular Issues
- Severe Hypotension: This indicates an abnormally low blood pressure.
- Severe Headache and Nausea
- Shortness of Breath
- Swelling of Extremities
- Priapism: This condition involves a painful and prolonged erection.
- Sudden Vision/Hearing Loss
Toptada 20 mg: Common and Less Severe Side Effects
While the following side effects are typically less severe, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare provider to address them effectively. These common side effects may include:
- – Stuffy or runny nose
- – Dizziness or lightheadedness
- – Minor changes in vision, such as blurred vision or a blue-green tinge to objects
- – Flu-like symptoms
- – Mild to moderate headache
- – Flushing, which can manifest as a feeling of warmth or redness in the face, neck, or chest
- – Mild stomach discomfort or indigestion
- – Muscle pain, often referred to as myalgia
- – Back pain
Ensuring Safety When Using Toptada 20 mg
Although the medicine is FDA-approved, there are some people who are not safe to use the medicine. Also, there are some situations in which a person should avoid Toptada 20 mg. That is why, to ensure the safe use of Toptada 20 mg, a person should consider the following precautions:
- Toptada 20 mg should only be used with a valid prescription from a registered healthcare provider. A person should consult the physician to discuss ED conditions, and they will determine if the medication is safe for you. They will do so by checking the details of the patient’s medical history.
- It is important to take the time to understand the potential side effects by discussing them with your healthcare provider during the visit. Being aware of these effects can help you respond appropriately if they occur while using the medicine.
- A person should always follow the prescription dosage and guidelines provided by their healthcare provider. It will help in minimizing health risks and side effects.
- Avoid taking Toptada 20 mg with nitrates, alpha-blockers, or any over-the-counter medications without consulting your healthcare provider. It is very important to prevent negative interactions.
- A person should always store the medication in a dry and dark place, out of reach of children. It will help in maintaining its quality and potency.
- You should never consume alcohol, marijuana, and tobacco when using the medicine.
- The medicine used is not safe for you when you suffer from heart disease.
- Never use the medicine if you are using nitrate-based or alpha-blocker medicine.
- Never drive or operate heavy machinery after using the medicine.
- You should always share your information regarding medical history with your physician. They want to know your information because they have to check whether you can safely use the medicine.
- Don’t consume grapefruit juice with the medicine.
- You should skip using the medicine if you have a fever or high blood pressure.
- Never consume junk food when using medicine.
How to store the medicine
- Store the medicine in a dry and dark place where moisture and sunlight can not reach.
- Place the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees.
- Keep the medicine away from kids and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to store the medicine?
- Store the medicine below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Store medicine in a dark and dry place.
- Store medicine away from your kids and pets.
Is the medicine going to treat erectile dysfunction permanently?
The medicine is not going to treat the erectile dysfunction issue permanently. You will only notice suppression of softer erections & premature ejaculation issues for a few hours.
Who should stop using the Toptada 20 mg medicine?
- You should stop using the medicine if you no longer notice ED symptoms.
- Stop using the medicine if you are a heart patient.
- You should stop using the medicine if you no longer want intercourse.
What is the best time to use Tadalafil medicine?
You should always use the medicine one hour before having sex. It is important because the medicine itself takes 45-50 minutes to show action in your body. You can also adjust this time based on the time medicine takes to act.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI). (2021, June 7). Prevalence and predictors of sexual dysfunction in a nationally representative sample of adult men and women in the United States. PubMed.gov. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33856181/
- Hatzimouratidis, K., Amar, E., Eardley, I., Giuliano, F., Hatzichristou, D., Montorsi, F., … & Vardi, Y. (2010). Guidelines on Male Sexual Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation. European Urology, 57(5), 804-814. doi:10.1016/j.eururo.2010.02.020. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29824229/
- Nakamura, T., Otsuka, T., & Harada, S. (2014). Iron regulation of hepcidin and ferroportin expression in the murine heart. PloS One, 9(11), e113372. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4214549/
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.