What is Valif 20 mg?
Valif 20 mg is a male sexual wellness medicine that falls in the PDE type5 inhibitor class action of medicines. The main task of medicines of this category is to help males suffering from erectile dysfunction.
It is a situation in which a male is unable to gain a harder erection when they are sexually aroused. Due to this, a person is unable to have satisfactory intercourse, leading to problems like decreasing libido and sexual satisfaction levels.
The medicine helps suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, allowing a person to have satisfactory intercourse. The manufacturer of the medicine is Ajanta Pharma, an Indian brand that packs the medicine in a blister pack of 10.
Each tablet is yellow and biconvex, that consists of 20 mg of Vardenafil as an API. If a person wants to buy and consume Valif 20mg, they require a legitimate prescription. That is why it becomes mandatory for a person to visit the physician and discuss the issue in detail.
|Valif 20 mg quick information
|Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.
|FDA Pregnancy Category:
|May cause sleepiness
|Schedule H Medicine
|Expires on or after:
Uses of Valif 20 mg
- If a person has erectile dysfunction, they can get a prescription for the medicine. The medicine only suppresses the symptoms of erectile dysfunction temporarily, which makes it the best option until ED is permanently cured.
- Patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (high blood pressure) issues can also get a prescription for the medicine. It is a condition in which blood pressure inside the blood vessels increases, causing symptoms like headache, nausea, dizziness, etc.
Benefits of Valif 20 mg
- An increase in sexual satisfaction levels is a benefit of using the medicine. It happens because a person is able to have satisfactory intercourse because of the medicine.
- The medicine also helps a male gain a harder erection, which is important for having satisfactory intercourse.
- People using the medicine will notice an increase in their libido.
- The medicine will help control a person’s blood pressure and maintain it to normal.
- The medicine will also help in providing relief from the symptoms of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
How does Valif 20 mg work?
To understand how the medicine works, one must know how erectile dysfunction happens in the body because of the PDE type5. Due to the bad habits of a male, the heart of a person is at great risk. These bad habits consist of eating only junk food, not performing any physical activity, stress, etc.
Due to the risk to the heart, the body releases PDE type5 hormones inside the blood vessels. It will block the release of cGMP, a vasodilator leading to contraction in blood vessels. When sexually aroused, blood cannot reach the penis leading to a softer erection and erectile dysfunction.
When a person consumes the medicine, Vardenafil dissolves in the blood vessels and blocks all actions of the PDE type5. It will give rise to the release of cGMP, which in return starts dilating the blood vessels. When a person feels sexual arousal, blood rushes towards the penis easily, leading to a harder erection.
The dose of medicine that a person needs to consume to get the best results is either one or two per day. The physician decides the dose based on the levels of ED issues after ensuring a person’s safety.
Interaction of Valif 20 mg
Make an effort to educate yourself regarding Valif 20 mg and its potential interactions with other substances. For an in-depth analysis of how Valif 20 mg(Vardenafil) interacts with other compounds, make sure to review the vardenafil interaction page.
- Nitrates and Valif 20 mg:
Nitrates are vital for chest pain and heart problems, but when mixed with Valif 20 mg, they can lead to dangerously low blood pressure.
- Some common nitrates that interact with vardenafil(Valif 20 mg) include:
– Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid),
– Isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO),
– Isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR).
- Alpha-Blockers and Valif 20 mg:
Alpha-blockers are a critical component in addressing high blood pressure and benign prostatic hyperplasia. However, their co-administration with Valif 20 mg can result in an elevated risk of experiencing low blood pressure, dizziness, and fainting.
Common alpha-blockers known to interact unfavorably with Valif 20 mg include:
– Tamsulosin (Flomax),
– Doxazosin (Cardura),
– Alfuzosin (Uroxatral),
– Terazosin (Hytrin),
– Prazosin (Minipress).
- Other Medications:
For your well-being, it’s crucial to keep your healthcare provider informed about all medications, including supplements and over-the-counter drugs. Some of them may have interactions with Valif 20 mg that should be monitored.
- Grapefruit Juice, Alcohol:
Grapefruit juice can interfere with the absorption of Valif 20 mg, potentially compromising its effectiveness. Valif 20 mg lowers blood pressure, and alcohol does the same. Combining them can lead to a more significant drop in blood pressure, causing dizziness and other low blood pressure symptoms.
- Medical Conditions:
Discuss your medical history, including heart disease, liver, or kidney issues, with your healthcare provider. These conditions can affect Valif 20 mg effectiveness.
Side Effects of Valif 20 mg:
Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as: chills, flushing, or headache, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
Immediate Attention Needed for Possible Side Effects to Valif 20 mg:
If you are prescribed Valif 20 mg and you experience any of the following symptoms, it is crucial to halt the medication immediately and urgently seek medical assistance:
- Intense head pain and Nausea
- Severe Hypotension: This suggests a blood pressure that is unusually low.
- Chest Pain and Cardiovascular Issues
- Difficulty breathing
- Allergic Reactions: Be vigilant for symptoms like hives, puffiness, or respiratory issues
- Swelling of Extremities
- Sudden Vision/Hearing Loss
- Priapism: This condition involves a painful and prolonged erection.
Valif 20 mg: Common and Less Severe Side Effects
While the following side effects are typically less severe, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare provider to address them effectively. These common side effects may include:
- – Minor changes in vision, such as hazy vision or a blue-green tinge to objects
- – Flu-like symptoms
- – A mild to moderate head pain
- – Mild stomach discomfort or indigestion
- – Back pain
- – Dizziness or lightheadedness
- – Congested or runny nasal passages
- – Flushing, which can manifest as a feeling of warmth or redness in the face, neck, or chest
Stay Safe with Valif 20 mg:
- Talk to a doctor: Before starting ED medication, consult a doctor and share your health history.
- Get a prescription: Only buy Valif 20 mg with a valid prescription from a qualified provider, not from unofficial sources.
- Follow dosage instructions: Stick to your healthcare provider’s recommended dosage.
- Know the side effects: Learn about possible side effects and how to deal with them.
- Watch for interactions: Inform your doctor about all your medications to avoid risky drug interactions.
- Be allergy-aware: Seek immediate help if you have allergic symptoms.
- Avoid mixing with nitrates: Combining Valif 20 mg with nitrates can be dangerous.
- Keep it safe: Store the medication securely, away from kids, and never share it with others.
- Share your medical history with your physician before taking the medication.
- Do not consume grapefruit juice with the medicine if you want to experience the best results.
- Do not smoke marijuana or cigarettes when you are using the medicine. It can slow down the working of the medicine.
- Do not take it if you are a heart patient or taking alpha-blocker or nitrate-based medications.
- Do not take the medicine you regularly suffer from low blood pressure as it can be fatal for your body.
- Skip the medication if you experience dizziness or fever. If you do so, the side effects in your body can get worse.
- It would help if you never drove or operated heavy machinery after using the medicine.
- Vardenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
MedzPills is dedicated to providing visitors with accurate and reliable health information. This article has been carefully reviewed by an expert, Parry Stone. However, it’s important to understand that this information is not a substitute for advice from a qualified medical professional. Our information is meant to be a helpful resource, but it might not cover every aspect of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. It’s strongly recommended that you consult your doctor for any specific questions or concerns about a particular illness or medication. At MedzPills, our goal is to complement, rather than replace, the important doctor-patient relationship.