What is Valif Oral Jelly?
Valif Oral Jelly is a special jelly-based medicine with Vardenafil as an active pharmaceutical ingredient. The medicine falls in the PDE type5 inhibitor class action of medicine. This category of medicines helps patients with erectile dysfunction suppress the symptoms temporarily. It is a situation in which a male is unable to gain a harder erection while performing intercourse. Due to softer erection issues, male and female partners notice declining sexual satisfaction levels and libido.
Ajanta Pharmaceutical, an Indian company, manufactures the medicine. They pack the medicine in an assorted pack of 7 days in which one will find seven tablets of different flavors like pineapple, orange, strawberry, banana, grapes, etc. The medicine is only provided to patients who have a prescription for it. So, anyone who experiences the symptoms of erectile dysfunction must visit the physician first and discuss the issue. They will provide a prescription which will help a person buy the medicine.
Uses of Valif Oral Jelly
- People suffering from erectile dysfunction issues can get a prescription for the Valif oral jelly. The medicine acts as a temporary treatment for the patients of ED until they find a way to improve the issue permanently.
- The physicians also provide the prescription of Valif to the patients of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. It is a situation in which a person’s blood pressure increases to an unsafe level. It can cause symptoms like headache, lightheadedness, nausea, etc.
Benefits of using Valif Oral Jelly
- Gaining a harder erection when a person is sexually aroused is the first benefit of consuming Valif Oral Jelly.
- Increased sexual satisfaction levels in both males and females is also a benefit of using the medicine.
- The medicine also increases the libido of both males and females.
- Better control of blood pressure levels is also a big benefit of consuming Valif Oral Jelly.
How does Valif Oral Jelly work?
The main function of Valif Oral Jelly is to block the actions taken by the PDE type5. It is a hormone released by the body to ensure that a person’s heart is safe. There are many male habits, like not performing any physical activity, living a stressful life, consuming only junk food, depression, etc., due to which the heart is at risk. Due to this, PDE type5 is released inside the blood vessels, which will block cGMP release. It is a vasodilator due to which blood vessels start to contract and a person experiences erectile dysfunction.
When a person consumes the medicine, Vardenafil dissolves and enters the blood vessels. Here, it will block all the actions taken by PDE type5 to start the release of cGMP. It will again dilate the blood vessels, so blood can reach the penis when a person is sexually aroused.
The dose of the medicine that an erectile dysfunction patient needs to consume is either one or two per day. The physician makes the final decision, for which they need to know the details about the ED levels and medical history of the physician.