What is Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly?
Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly is a Sildenafil-based medicine that helps males suffering from erectile dysfunction. It is a situation in which a male cannot gain a harder erection. This symptom of softer erection of erectile dysfunction does not allow a person to have satisfactory intercourse. Due to this, the sexual satisfaction levels and libido in the body of male and their female partner decreases. The medicine helps in improving the situation of a person temporarily.
HAB Pharmaceuticals. & Research Ltd manufactures Vega Extra Cobra 120mg medicine and packs them in a one week pack. Each jelly is of different flavor like pineapple, grapes, orange, etc., comprising 120 mg of Sildenafil Citrate. It is a prescription-based medicine that a person can only consume if they are allowed by the physician. So, contact your physician as soon as possible and discuss your issue to get the medicine prescription.
Uses of Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly
- Patients of erectile dysfunction can take help from the Vega Extra Cobra 120mg Oral Jelly. The medicine will help a person have satisfactory intercourse until the situation is permanently improved.
- People with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension issues can also get help from the medicine. It is a situation in which the blood pressure of a person increases, and a person might land into serious problems because of this.
Benefits of using Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly
- Harder erections are the first benefit of consuming the Vega Extra Cobra medicine.
- Increased libido levels are also a benefit of using the medicine.
- Increasing sexual satisfaction levels is also a benefit of using Vega medicine.
- People using the medicine will also notice better control of their blood pressure.
How does Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly work?
The working of Vega Extra Jelly medicine is pretty simple and completely works on the principle of blocking the actions of PDE type5. It is a hormone released by the body to make sure that the heart of a person is safe. Whenever the body senses some risk in the heart, it releases PDE type5, which enters the blood vessels and blocks the release of cGMP. It is a vasodilator, and its blocking will lead to the contraction of blood vessels.
Blood cannot reach the penis when a person is sexually aroused, leading to erectile dysfunction. When a person consumes medicine, Sildenafil dissolves and enters the vessels. Here, it will block the actions of cGMP, which dilates the blood vessels. Whenever a person is sexually aroused, they notice loads of blood entering the penis, causing a harder erection.
The dose of the medicine that a person needs to consume is one or two per day. But, the physician makes this decision for the patient with erectile dysfunction. To make this decision, the physician first needs to ensure the patient’s safety, for which they need to know details of the medicine that a person is consuming and issues they have in their body. After ensuring safety, the physician checks the levels of ED in the body and then decides the dose for the patient.
For detailed information on the interactions of Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly
- Increased risk of side effects
Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Fosamprenavir (Lexiva)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
Moderate drug interactions
Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
The following side effects necessitate immediate medical attention.
Uncommon side effects:
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- Painful urination.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
Rare side effects:
- Chest pains.
- Breast enlargement.
- Fever or chills.
- Restless sleep.
- Difficulty focusing.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
- Blurred vision.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Feeling of something in the eye.
- Aching in the lower back or side.
Non-threatening side effects of Vega Extra Cobra 120 Oral Jelly medicine:
Side effects frequently observed.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Nasal bleeding.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
Infrequent side effects:
- Poor coordination.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Asthma worsening.