What is Vidalista 2.5 Mg?
Vidalista 2.5 mg is a PDE5 inhibitor class of drugs of medicine that helps patients with erectile dysfunction. The medicine is also known as generic Cialis, which helps suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, which include difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection. When the symptoms of the issue are suppressed, then you can have satisfactory intercourse.
The tablet is biconvex in shape and yellow in color and manufactured by Centurion Laboratories. When you order the medicine, then it comes packed in a strip of 10 tablets. Each tablet in the medicine has 2.5 mg of tadalafil salt, which helps suppress the problem.
|Vidalista 2.5 mg quick information
|Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.
|FDA Pregnancy Category:
|Does not cause sleepiness
|Schedule H Medicine
|Expires on or after:
Uses of Vidalista 2.5 Mg
- The physician prescribes the medicine to erectile dysfunction patients. The medicine is going to help the patients in getting the best sexual experience by suppressing the issue.
- The medicine also helps patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. It is an issue in which the prostate gland starts showing inflammation, swelling, and pain. Due to this, people face problems with peeing and intercourse, but the medicine resolves the issue permanently.
- The medicine is also going to help lower libido patients. With the help of the medicine, you can notice an increase in your libido levels.
- The medicine also helps the pulmonary hypertension issue. It helps people control the symptoms of the issue that a person is facing.
How does Vidalista 2.5 Mg work?
The medicine starts working by dissolving the salt in the body first and sending it to blood vessels. Here it will inhibit PDE5 enzymes which help in relaxing the blood vessels. The blood vessels will cater more blood, due to which you will get a harder erection.
The medicine will later help in blocking the blood inside the penis, which will help you stay active for longer. This way, the medicine helps you suppress the issues.
How to take Vidalista 2.5 Mg?
- You should always use the medicine as a whole by swallowing it with a glassful of water. Never break or chew your tablet when using it.
- You should never consume junk food when using the medicine.
- Use the medicine one hour before you want to have intercourse. Also, the results will appear in your body when you are sexually aroused.
The physician will decide the dose you require to get rid of the issue. It can be either one or two per day depending upon the levels of issues in your body. Now you should stick to the prescription that your physician provides.
In case of an overdose of medicine, you should contact your physician. They will help you in getting rid of any side effects that are appearing in your body.
Side Effects of Vidalista 2.5 Mg
Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as headaches, flushing, or confusion, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
Potential Side Effects of Vidalista 2.5 Mg Requiring Immediate Attention:
If you are taking Vidalista 2.5 Mg medicine and experience any of the following symptoms, it’s crucial to stop the medication and seek immediate medical assistance:
- Allergic Reactions: Look out for signs such as rash, swelling, or breathing difficulties.
- Chest Pain and Cardiovascular Issues
- Severe Hypotension: This indicates an abnormally low blood pressure.
- Severe Headache and Nausea
- Shortness of Breath
- Swelling of Extremities
- Priapism: This condition involves a painful and prolonged erection.
- Sudden Vision/Hearing Loss
Vidalista 2.5 Mg: Common and Less Severe Side Effects
While the following side effects are typically less severe, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare provider to address them effectively. These common side effects may include:
- – Flushing, which can manifest as a feeling of warmth or redness in the face, neck, or chest
- – Mild stomach discomfort or indigestion
- – Muscle pain, often referred to as myalgia
- – Back pain
- – Stuffy or runny nose
- – Dizziness or lightheadedness
- – Minor changes in vision, such as blurred vision or a blue-green tinge to objects
- – Flu-like symptoms
- – Mild to moderate headache
Ensuring Safety While Using Vidalista 2.5 Mg
Ensuring safety when using Vidalista 2.5 Mg medicine is very important. That is why a person must take the following steps to get the best results while using the medicine. Also, these points help in ensuring that a person experiences the least side effects-
- The most important point to keep in mind is to start using the medicine only after the proper guidance of the physician. They will check whether a person should take the medicine or not by considering the medicine history and then prescribe the medicine.
- A person should always consume the medicine dose as prescribed by the physician. Taking more or less dose can either cause side effects or does not produce the best results.
- A person should never consume Vidalista 2.5 Mg medicine without a valid prescription from the physician.
- A person should never take the medicine if they are already using nitrate or alpha-blocker medicine. Both of them negatively interact with Vidalista 2.5 Mg and cause major side effects.
- A person should know about the detailed side effects of the medicine so that they can be prepared if any one of them appears in the body.
- The medicine should be placed in a dry and dark place away from the kids.
Warnings & Precautions
- You should never hide medical history information from your physician when visiting the physician. They need to know this information to check whether you are safe or not.
- Never drive or operate any heavy machinery after using the medicine because you might notice issues with visibility.
- Keep in mind that you should not use the medicine if you have to visit your dentist.
- Alcohol interacts negatively with medicine, along with marijuana.
- It would be best if you did not consume grapefruit juice when taking the medicine.
- Remember that junk food can create a bad environment in your body, due to which medicine might not work.
- It would help if you did not consume tobacco with the medicine.
- The medicine interacts negatively with nitrate-based tablets.
- Never use the medicine if you are using alpha-blockers medicine.
- In case of any heart issue, never use the medicine.
- You should not use the medicine if you have a fever or nausea.
- Never use the medicine if you have high blood pressure.
- You should store the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius.
- The place you are choosing to store the medicine should be dark and dry.
- Never let sunlight come near your medicine because it can decrease its quality.
- Store the medicine at some height because it can be harmful to your pets and kids as it can be harmful.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Vidalista 2.5 Mg take to work?
The medicine will take 45-50 minutes to show its action in your body. With time and improvement in your situation, you will notice that the medicine will work faster than this.
Who can use Vidalista 2.5 Mg?
People who are suffering from erectile dysfunction, benign prostatic hyperplasia, lower libido, and pulmonary hypertension issues & have a prescription for the medicine can use the medicine.
Who is the manufacturer of Vidalista 2.5 Mg?
The manufacturer of the medicine is Centurion Laboratories. They manufacture other pde type 5 inhibitor class actions of medicine that contain Sildenafil, Tadalafil and Avanafil salts.
What to do if there are any side effects?
If there are any side effects of the medicine, then it means either you are not using the medicine properly, or the dose prescribed to you is not suiting your body. That is why first you should make changes in your pattern of consumption and improve it. If the side effects appear in your body after that also, then you should visit the physician and get suggestions from them.
Can I take Vidalista 2.5 Mg medicine as often as I want?
If you decide to use the medicine as often as you want,, it can be problematic. It can lead to several side effects, and in some cases, the medicine might not work. That is why you should always follow the prescription and suggestions of the physician.
When should I take a Vidalista 2.5 Mg Tablet?
If you want to take the Vidalista medicine, take it an hour before you want to have sex. It is going to ensure that you will get the best results when it’s time to have sex. Also, the medicine will show its action if you get involved in sexually arousing activities.
Is smoking safe after taking Vidalista 2.5 Mg?
If you are thinking of smoking after using the medicine, then the tablet might not show action in your body. Additionally, smoking is a contributor to the erectile dysfunction issue in your body because it narrows down the blood vessels. That is why you should give up smoking when using the medicine.
Product Manufacturer – Vidalista 2.5 mg:
Manufacturer Details:: With its establishment in 2006, Centurion Laboratories has emerged as a prominent pharmaceutical manufacturer dedicated to healthcare excellence. Armed with prestigious certifications, including the NSIC D&B D-U-N-S No. (65-056-7063), the company is a trailblazer in pharmaceutical innovation. Specializing in Allopathic Medicines, Erectile Dysfunction Medicines, Antiseptic Ointments, Antibacterials, Antibiotics, Anti T.B. Medicines, and Cardiovascular Medicines, Centurion Laboratories has fostered trust in diverse healthcare sectors. Situated in Vadodara, Gujarat, India, the company operates from a cutting-edge facility that houses a dedicated Research & Development Department.
- Manufacturer Location: G-6, B. I. D. C. Industrial Estate, Gorwa,, Vadodara- 390 016, Gujarat, India
- Website: centurionlaboratories.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- How Tadalafil treats erectile dysfunction, pulmonary hypertension and benign prostate enlargement, and how to take it: nhs.uk. Available online:
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide visitors with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.