Experience a refreshing change with Vigore Oral Jelly, a unique Sildenafil citrate-based solution for men seeking an alternative to traditional tablets. Packaged discreetly, each box contains five sachets, each holding 5g of delightful flavors including banana, pineapple, chocolate, mango, and strawberry.
Combatting erectile dysfunction, Vigore Oral Jelly’s Sildenafil citrate content provides temporary relief, targeting erection issues and revitalizing intimacy. Backed by GERMAN REMEDIES, each sachet boasts 100mg of Sildenafil citrate, an FDA-approved active ingredient.
Take control of your satisfaction by consulting your physician and obtaining a prescription for Vigore Oral Jelly.
Who should consume the Vigore Oral Jelly?
- As discussed above, people with erectile dysfunction can take the help of Vigore Oral Jelly. The medicine is temporary but the best solution for people until they work on permanently improving the issue. In this case, the main aim of consuming the medicine is getting rid of sexual dissatisfaction and enjoying normal sex life.
- People with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia can also take the help of the jelly. In this issue, a person normally notices swelling in the prostate gland which can be very painful. The medicine helps get rid of that swelling and indirectly relieves the pain.
- People who have Pulmonary Hypertension issues can also consume Sildenafil citrate salt. The medicine helps control the body’s blood pressure in this case. For this issue, the salt requirement is low compared to erectile dysfunction.
Working Mechanism of Vigore Oral Jelly
To understand how the Vigore Oral jelly works, understand how erectile dysfunction happens in the body due to PDE type 5. We all know that we have adopted many bad habits in the past two decades, which are dangerous for the body, especially our heart. Now to save the body’s vital organs, our body starts taking a few actions and generates PDE type 5.
It will enter the blood vessels and stop cGMP from taking any action. Due to this, the blood vessels will contract, which controls blood flow and safeguards the heart.
But the penis cannot get enough blood, in this case leading to erectile dysfunction. If erectile dysfunction happens in your body due to PDE type 5, the Vigore Oral Jelly can help. The Sildenafil citrate present in the jelly will dissolve and enter the blood vessels. You will notice that it will block the PDe type 5 from taking action for 5-6 hours on average.
Due to this, the cGMP will activate again, and you will notice dilation in the blood vessels. It happens because the cGMP is a natural vasodilator. This way, you will gain a harder erection and will be able to maintain the erection better.
What is the best way to consume Vigore Oral Jelly?
- The best way to consume the Vigore oral jelly is directly from the sachet. You should never touch the jelly.
- You can consume water with the medicine if you feel the requirement. But commonly, people swallow it easily without water.
- The medicine should be consumed half an hour before you want to have sex. Moreover, the medicine will show the action of erection only if you get involved in sexually arousing activities.
- It is recommended that you stop consuming junk food when using the medicine, as it can slow down the functioning of the medicine.
- Consume the medicine before you intake your meal. It is recommended because food can slow down the working of the medicine.
Dose of Vigore Oral Jelly
According to the FDA, the physician will decide the dose that a person should consume in the case of PDE type 5 inhibitor medicines. They will make this decision after confirming the issues you have in your body and your safety. On average, the physician suggests one dose to erectile dysfunction patients per day.
If you ever miss the dose of the Vigore oral jelly, make up for it in case you want to have sex. The only condition you need to follow is there should be 12 hours left for the next dose. But if you have missed the dose on purpose because you are not willing to have sex, then there is no problem.
An overdose of the medicine can be an issue because certain side effects appear in the body, which can be dangerous. For example, an overdose of the medicine can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure, due to which a person can faint. That is why you must contact your physician as soon as you notice any major side effects happening in your body.
Discuss the side effects of the Vigore Oral Jelly.
- The medicine can cause blurriness in front of your eyes and loss of vision. The issue is temporary.
- You might notice headaches and nausea very commonly because of the medicine.
- The medicine can also lead to pain in your abdomen area. Other digestive issues like vomiting, diarrhea, loss of stools, decreased appetite, etc might also happen.
- You might notice pain in your muscles and fatigue because of the medicine consumption.
- Sore throat and runny nose can happen because of the use of medicine.
- The medicine might even lead to ringing in your ears.
- Dizziness and drowsiness can also appear in your body because of the medicine.
- Vigore Oral Jelly can also cause a sudden drop in your blood pressure and an increase in your heartbeat.
- You might notice an elongated erection which can be very painful because of the use of medicine.
For a comprehensive list of potential side effects, please refer to the Sildenafil Citrate side effects page.
Preventive Measures for Vigore Oral Jelly
- You should always share every single medical detail with your physician transparently. It is to ensure your safety.
- You must avoid driving and operating heavy machinery when using the medicine.
- Never consume the medicine if you are a heart patient, especially if you have low blood pressure. We recommend you first consult your physician before taking any step.
- If you are using nitrate-based or alpha-blocker medicine, avoid Vigore oral jelly.
- You should avoid using the medicine if you have a fever, dizziness, or low blood pressure.
Storage Requirement for Vigore Oral Jelly
- Always store the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Never store the medicine in a damp and well-lit area.
- Choose a drawer or closet to store the medicine where your kids can not find it.
Sildenafil in tablet form
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best time to consume Vigore Oral Jelly medicine?
The best time to consume the Vigore oral jelly is half an hour before you wish to have intercourse. We recommend you this time because the medicine itself takes 20-25 minutes on average to act inside the body. You can also adjust the time of using the medicine if it is acting faster in your body.
- Is Vigore Oral Jelly medicine safe for you?
You should consult your physician when it comes to the safety of the medicine. They will check your medical background and then suggest whether you are safe to use the medicine. But if we generally speak for a healthy individual, the medicine is safe to use as the FDA recommends it.
- What happens if you consume cigarettes after using the medicine?
Smoking a cigarette can lead to an accumulation of smoke and tobacco in the blood vessels. Due to this the action of Vigore oral jelly will either not appear or is very vague. That is why we suggest you give up smoking when using the medicine. Moreover, it can be a contributing factor to your ED.
- What to do if you ever miss the dose of the Vigore Oral Jelly medicine?
Missing the dose of Vigore oral jelly is not a big deal because people very often do it when they are not willing to have sex. But if you have missed it by mistake, make up for it. All you need is 12 hours for the next dose in hand.
- Can you consume the Vigore Oral Jelly medicine whenever you wish?
You should only stick to the medicine consumption schedule and dose that your physician has recommended to you. If you start using the medicine as per your wish, there will be consequences like the rise of major side effects which can be fatal.
- What is the impact of Vigore Oral Jelly medicine on the blood pressure of a person?
The Vigore oral jelly is going to decrease the blood pressure in your body because it dilates the blood vessels. That is why people with low blood pressure or hypotension issues should never consume the medicine.
The following sources were used as references to obtain information about the Vigore Oral Jelly medicine:
- Mayo Clinic’s website on Sildenafil oral route
- FDA’s label for VIAGRA® (sildenafil citrate) tablets for oral use
- Harvard Health Publishing’s article “Viagra and health: Beyond ED”
- Drugs.com’s page on Sildenafil interactions
- A study on Sildenafil (Viagra) and the heart published on PubMed Central
- VIAGRA® (sildenafil citrate) tablets, for oral use
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.