What is Vilitra 20?
Vilitra 20 is an oral medication that contains Vardenafil as its active ingredient . It belongs to the class of phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors and is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Vilitra 20 is generic of levitra .
This drug helps relax blood vessels, thereby increasing the blood flow to the penis resulting in stronger and firmer erections. The recommended dosage of Vilitra 10 is one tablet per day.
Vilitra 20 is a medicine manufactured by Centurion Pharmaceuticals of India. It is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in adult men. This medication helps to increase blood flow to the penis, resulting in an erection during sexual stimulation.
Uses of Vilitra 20 mg
- This medicine can help people with erectile dysfunction, and it can also help with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- It might be able to increase your libido levels, too. It could even help with Pulmonary hypertension!
- In addition to helping those things, this medication might be able to reduce any depressing thoughts you’re having.
How to take Vilitra 20 mg?
- Always use the Vilitra 20 as a whole without chewing or biting it. Swallowing is the best way.
- You can use a glassful of water to swallow this 20 mg medicine.
- Never take junk food with the medicine, and remember that you can have medicine before or after a meal as per your choice.
Dosage for Vilitra 20
You should contact your physician as soon as possible if you ever consume an overdose of the medicine . It can be problematic and cause several side effects in your body.
- Missed Dose
Missing the dose is not a serious issue. You can make up for the dose if you need it if 12 hours are left for the next dose. In another case, you should skip the medicine and focus on the next dose.
- The medicine can cause a lot of side effects. You might see blurry vision because of the medicine, or ringing in your ears and sore throat.
- Vilitra 20 can also make it hard to breathe, and your heart rate and blood pressure will go up.
- It can even give you painful erections that last too long!
Interactions: Vilitra 20mg.
- Alpha-blocker medicine
- Nitrate-based medicine
- Nelfinavir and saquinavir
- Nitroglycerin PO, nitroprusside
- The medicine shows negative interaction if anyone has a heart issue. Every problem ranging from high blood pressure to stroke is included in this list.
- The medicine will interact negatively with your body if you have a fever.
- You can not use the medicine if you are feeling nauseous or dizzy.
Warnings & Precautions Vilitra.
- If you don’t share your medical history with your physician , they might not be able to check your safety. That is why you should always share the information transparently.
- Remember that you can not drive or operate machinery after using the medicine. It can be dangerous because of the side effects of the medicine.
- Whenever you have to visit the dentist, stop using the medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does Vilitra 20 take to work?
The Vilitra 20 medicine contains Vardenafil salt, which shows its action in 40-50 minutes after entering your body. That is why you should always consume the medicine accordingly.
Who is the manufacturer of Vilitra 20?
Centurion Pharmaceuticals, which is an Indian pharmaceutical giant, performs the task of Vilitra 20 manufacturing. They sell the medicine only to those with a prescription for the tablet.
What to do if there are any side effects of Vilitra 20mg?
If any side effects of Vilitra 20mg happen, then you should check whether you are using the medicine properly. If you are doing everything right, you should consult your physician and ask them for help. They will adjust your dose accordingly.
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.