Zhewitra 10 mg is a pde type 5 inhibitor class of medication that has Vardenafil salt present in it. The medicine is for males with erectile dysfunction seeking treatment for their condition. Erectile dysfunction is an issue in which the primary sexual organ of a male gets impacted.
One will notice two symptoms in this condition: premature ejaculation or softer erections. When both problems occur all together in the body of a male, sexual satisfaction goes downhill.
When you consume Zhewitra 10 mg, the Vardenafil salt present in it will suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. This can help improve your sexual life, which may be impacted by ED.
The medicine is a product of Sunrise Remedies, which packs the medicine in 10 tablets. It is a yellow-colored biconvex tablet that contains 10 mg of Vardenafil salt. It is an FDA-approved salt that can easily be bought if you have a prescription for the medicine.
Uses of Zhewitra 10 mg
- You can use the medicine if you have erectile dysfunction. The medicine is going to suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, which can help improve sexual function and satisfaction for males with erectile dysfunction. The medicine will suppress the symptoms for 4-5 hours on average.
How does Zhewitra 10 mg work?
The medicine will help you suppress the symptoms of the issue, which it does by entering the blood vessels. When the tablet dissolves inside your body, the salt will enter your blood vessels and start searching for PDE Type 5.
PDE is the main reason why erectile dysfunction happens in the body. The salt will block PDE type 5 inside the vessels, automatically giving rise to cGMP. The cGMP will dilate your blood vessels, increasing the blood volume entering your penis.
This will generate a harder erection inside your body. Vardenafil does not block the blood entering the penis but instead promotes blood flow to the penis. It is going to increase the time for which you stay active during intercourse. After the salt is inactive, the PDE type 5 will activate again in your body, and the erections may return to their previous state.
How should one use the Zhewitra 10 mg tablet?
- You should never break or chew the tablets.
- It would be better to swallow the medicine with a glassful of water.
- You must consume only healthy food when consuming the medicine. Junk food can be bad for the working of the tablet.
- You should take medicine 50-60 minutes before you decide to have intercourse. It is important because Vardenafil might take 30-40 minutes to show its action in your body on average.
- The medicine will show an erection if you are involved in sexually arousing activities.
Zhewitra 10 mg dosage
A qualified physician will determine the appropriate dosage of Zhewitra based on your medical history and current condition. You must visit them to discuss your current ED situation and medical history. They will first see whether you are safe using the medicine. After that, they will decide that your body needs one tablet per day or two. You should follow the instructions provided by the physician.
People commonly miss the dose of Zhewitra when they are unwilling to have intercourse. But if you have missed the dose by mistake, there is a window in which you can make up for the dose and enjoy the benefits.
You should see whether or not 12 hours are left for the next dose. If the time to the next dose is equal to or more than 12 hours, make up for the dose and, in the opposite case, skip it.
If you consume an overdose of the medicine by mistake, contact your physician as soon as possible. It is very important because salt overdose in the body can cause a set of side effects, and your physician helps resolve them. If you neglect the issues, it might get worse and even lead to fainting.
- Muscle and abdomen pain
- Weakness and tiredness
- Elongated erection
- Increased heartbeat
- Increase in blood pressure
- Blurriness in front of eyes
- You should never hide any information related to your medical past from the physician. They will help you in ensuring your safety.
- Never consume marijuana when using the medicine. It can have a negative impact on the working of the medicine.
- The medicine is not safe to use for heart patients.
- Those consuming nitrate-based and alpha-blocker medicine should not consume the Zhewitra 10 mg medicine.
- Never consume junk food and grapefruit juice with the medicine.
- You should seek medical advice if you experience these symptoms, and your physician will determine if it is safe to continue taking Zhewitra
- If you have a dentist visit, skip the dose.
- Driving or operating heavy machinery is completely unsafe after consuming the medicine.
How to store the medicine?
- To store Zhewitra 10 mg, a dark and dry place would be the best.
- Never store the medicine near direct sunlight.
- Make sure that you store the medicine at some height. It will not let your kids and pets reach the medicine.
- The optimum temperature for storing the medicine is below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Never put the medicine in the refrigerator and freeze it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Zhewitra 10 mg safe to use?
Yes, the medicine is safe because the FDA has approved it for male use. But some people do not think it is safe to use it. That is why the FDA has made it mandatory to get a prescription before buying and consuming the medicine.
Can females use the Zhewitra 10 mg medicine?
No, females should not use the medicine because it can be unsafe for their bodies. According to the FDA, females might notice issues because of the medicine.
What steps to take if the medicine does not work in your body?
If the medicine is not working in your body, visit your physician and discuss the issue. They might change your dose and suggest a more suitable one for your body.
What happens if side effects appear in your body?
You must contact your physician if any side effects appear in your body. They will help you determine why the effects are happening in your body. Based on the findings, the physician will suggest some changes that help you eliminate side effects.
Similar Mode of Action Drugs
|| zhewitra 20 || zhewitra 40 || Zhewitra 60 || Vilitra 10 || Vidalista 10 ||
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.