Zhewitra 20 mg is a special medicine which helps males have satisfactory intercourse. There are many sexual problems in the body of males, due to which they cannot have satisfactory intercourse. But of those many issues, there is one issue from which most people are suffering. The name of that issue is erectile dysfunction. In this issue, the penis cannot gain an erection and maintain it for longer.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a man has difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Due to this mix of issues, a male is unable to gain sexual satisfaction along with their partner. But the use of medicine can change the whole course of the sex life of a couple.
The Zhewitra 20 mg is a dark yellow tablet with a biconvex shape. The manufacturer of the medicine, Sunrise Remedies who pack the medicine in a pack of 10 tablets. In one tablet of Zhewitra 20 mg, you will get 20 mg of Vardenafil salt.
It is an FDA-approved medicine; according to them, some people are unsafe to use it. That is why you must get a prescription for the medicine before you start using the medicine.
How to use Zhewitra 20 mg medicine?
- Always consume the Zhewitra medicine as a whole without changing its composition. Some people make this mistake by breaking, chewing or biting the tablet. If you also commit this mistake, you will notice that the tablet is not working properly in your body.
- You can use a glassful of water to accompany the medicine. This will help in the easy swallowing of the tablet.
- It is the consumer’s choice whether they want to use the medicine before a meal or after. Just make sure that you choose one and stick to that consistently.
- The medicine will work better if you make good eating choices. You must avoid junk food as much as possible and only depend on healthy food when using medicine.
- The medicine should enter your body 40-50 minutes before you decide to have intercourse. This will ensure you get a harder erection when it’s time to have sex.
- To get the results, you must get involved in sexually arousing activities. It is going to help in directing the blood towards the penis.
Who can use the Zhewitra 20 mg medicine?
- People who have erectile dysfunction problems in their bodies can use the medicine. The medicine will help a person get sexual satisfaction by blocking the symptoms for 5-6 hours. It is a temporary but one of the best solutions for erectile dysfunction patients.
- Zhewitra 20 mg may be prescribed to some people with Benign prostatic hyperplasia, it is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction. The medicine will help them get rid of the pain and swelling in the prostate gland. The medicine will resolve the issue within a few days.
- People facing lower libido levels can also take the help of medicine. It may help some people achieve and maintain an erection, it does not have a direct effect on libido levels.
- People with Pulmonary arterial hyperplasia issues can also take medicine’s help. It is going to control the symptoms that appear in this issue.
When you visit the physician, they will check the levels of issues in your body and ensure safety. Based on the observations they have made, they will decide on the dose you must consume. It can be done either once or twice every day. All you need to do is consume the medicine consistently without missing a dose.
If you consume an overdose of the medicine, keep checking how your body is reacting. If you face no major issues in your body due to the overdose, then it’s fine. But if any issue appears in your body, contact your physician before that problem becomes serious.
Medicine that serve the same function
- The medicine can cause dizziness and drowsiness.
- Headache and nausea might also happen due to the Zhewitra tablet.
- The use of this medicine can lead to blurriness in front of your eyes.
- It can cause prolonged or painful erection, which can require immediate medical attention.
- You might have to face sore throat and runny nose issues because of the medicine.
- Abdominal pain and issues might even appear due to this medicine.
- The medicine might lead to elongated erections, which can become really painful in some cases.
- When you visit our physician to get a prescription, share your medical situation. It is going to help you in ensuring that you are safe to use the medicine.
- The medicine is unsafe for you if you are a heart patient.
- You should stop consuming marijuana when using the medicine because it can give rise to side effects in your body.
- Consuming grapefruit juice may increase the concentration of Zhewitra 20 mg in the body, which could increase the risk of side effects.
- You should never take Zhewitra 20 mg if you are already using nitrate-based and alpha-blocker medicines.
- After taking medicine, driving and operating heavy machinery is completely unsafe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is drinking alcohol safe when using Zhewitra 20 mg?
Yes, It was observed that the simultaneous administration of Zhewitra 20 (vardenafil) and alcohol was tolerated without any complications. No notable effects on pharmacodynamics or pharmacokinetics were observed.
What actions to take when the medicine does not show results in your body?
If you are using the medicine in the right way and still it is not showing any results in your body, contact your physician. They will check the reason behind it. In most cases, it is due to an incompatible dose. The physician will change your dose if required, and then you will start getting the best results from the tablet.
How to handle the situation of missed Zhewitra dose?
There is no issue if you ever miss the Zhewitra dose on purpose. People commonly miss the dose of the medicine when they are not willing to have intercourse. But if you have missed it by mistake, make up for that dose. For that, there must be at least 12 hours left for the next dose. If the time is less, it is unsafe for you to use the medicine.
What is the best time to consume the medicine?
The Zhewitra 20 mg medicine will take 35-40 minutes to show its action in your body on average. That is why the physician suggests a person take medicine at least 50 minutes before you decide to have intercourse. You can adjust this time if the medicine takes less time to act in your body.
When should you skip using the medicine?
There are a few situations in which a safe person might be unsafe for using the medicine. Those situations are-
- High blood pressure
- Dentist visit.
In all these situations, you must skip using the medicine.
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.