Tadalafil is an allopathic salt that is present in the PDE type 5 inhibitor class of medications. The main reason people need medicine is erectile dysfunction, a male sexual issue. Tadalafil is just one of several PDE type 5 inhibitors, which is in temporary suppression of symptoms of ED. Tadalafil is a prescription-based salt that the FDA approves for use.
In this blog, you will find all the important details about Tadalafil which you must know about if suffering from ED.
Why Is This Medication Prescribed?
- The main reason why the physician suggests Tadalafil is erectile dysfunction. In this case, the medicine will block PDE, which helps gain an erection that lasts longer. Taking this pill is going to induce sexual satisfaction in the body.
- The physician also prescribed it for the issue of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. In this issue, the prostate gland enlarges, which is very painful. it can decrease the swelling of the prostate gland.
- The physician can also suggest it for the Pulmonary Hypertension problem.
How To Get The Maximum Effect From Cialis (Tadalafil)?
If you want maximum effect from Cialis, you must consume it properly. Here are some tips for using the Cialis, a.k.a. Tadalafil medicine-
- A person should always take this pill without changing its physical form. It will be best for working on medicine.
- To consume it , you should use a full glass of water.
- Always take it one hour before you want to have intercourse. It will help in getting results at an appropriate time.
- You should not consume junk food and fast food with it.
- It is a person’s choice to use it before or after a meal. But one thing that a person should do is maintain consistency.
Who Can And Cannot Take Tadalafil?
- Heart patients can not take this tablet as it can harm the heart.
- People taking nitrate-based medicine can not take it.
- People taking alpha-blocker medicine can not take it.
Dosage For Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
The physician will examine the issue you are suffering from and then decide your dose. In 90% of the cases, a physician suggests one tablet to those having erectile dysfunction. The other 10% of people might need a higher dose because they have higher issue levels.
- A person might notice an issue of headache due to Tadalafil. It is mostly combined with the problem of nausea and vomiting.
- You might notice symptoms of a cold, like a runny nose and scratchy throat.
- People using the medicine might even notice problems of blurriness of eyes. It happens due to cloudiness that happens in front of the eyes.
- dizziness and drowsiness
- Ringing in the ears
- Problems in the stomach, like pain and diarrhoea. The appetite of the person also decreases.
- You might also notice a loss of stool
- The heartbeat of a person increases because of Tadalafil. In some cases, the blood pressure of a person also increases. This is a serious issue which you must report to the physician.
- People notice muscle pain and weakness
- An elongated erection might happen due to medicine lasting longer than expected. It can also be painful sometimes.
Brand Names And Generic Names
- The original medicine that consists of a Tadalafil medicine is Cialis. Lilly ICOS LLC manufactures it.
- Tadarise is an Indian Tadalafil brand which is a product of Ajanta Pharmaceuticals.
- Vidalista is also an Indian generic Cialis product of Centurion Pharma.
- Tadalista is also a generic Cialis that Fortune Healthcare manufactures.
- There is a manufacturer named Healing Pharma that manufactures Tastylia medicine.
Storage And Disposal
- Store at an optimum temperature below 28 degrees Celsius. If the temperature is higher, it quality might decrease.
- Store in a dry place at some height so that kids can not reach it.
- Make sure that Tadalafil does not come in contact with direct sunlight.
Comparison With Actions Of Other PDE5 Inhibitors
If we compare Tadalafil with other PDE type 5 inhibitors, then there are two differences that you will find-
- Tadalafil takes 50-60 minutes to show its action in your body. Other medicines in this category take 30-40 minutes to show the same action in your body.
- The Sildenafil, Avanafil and Vardenafil salt will last only for 4-6 hours in your body, but that is not the case with Tadalafil. It is going to last for 20-24 hours in your body.
What Does Tadalafil Do For A Man?
When you use the this medicine, you will notice that you get erections that last longer. If we see it in psychological terms, the Tadalafil salt will increase your libido levels and increase sexual satisfaction.
What Are The Dangers Of It ?
The danger of Tadalafil is a set of side effects that might happen. The common side effects are headache, dizziness, weakness, muscle and stomach pain, etc. Along with that, some people might also notice some serious side effects. They might include a heartbeat increase, blood pressure increase and elongated erection, which can turn painful.
How Long Do You Last On Tadalafil?
Once you consume this pill, you will notice the results for 20-24 hours. In this period, PDE in your body deactivates so you can have satisfactory intercourse. In the body of a few people, it might even last for 36 hours. Such people are those who have less level of erectile dysfunction.
How Quickly Does it Work?
It will show its action within 50-60 minutes of consumption. It will happen only if you involve in sexually arousing activities. This will divert the blood flow towards the penis, which makes you ready for intercourse.
Is 5mg Of Tadalafil Enough?
The answer to this question is variable as it depends on the issue you have been suffering from. Those who have lower levels of issues can take the help of 5 mg of it. But if your issue level increases, 5 mg will not be sufficient for your body.
Does Tadalafil Make You Last Longer In Bed?
Yes, It will help you last longer in bed. The cGMP that the Tadalafil activates will help block the blood inside your penis. This is going to help you last longer in bed. An average session will last 1-1.5 hours after taking medicine.
What Happens If You Take Tadalafil every day?
Tadalafil should only be taken as needed and as prescribed by a physician.
How Long Can The Average Man Stay Erect?
Without using the this medicine, an average man stays erect for 5-10 minutes. If a person’s stamina is high, it can be 30-40 minutes. But after taking Tadalafil, an average person lasts 60-90 minutes based on issue level and body type.
Is Tadalafil Good For The Heart?
No, it is not good for your heart. That is why physicians never suggest medicine to heart patients. Moreover, you should not take medicine for 6-7 months if you have a heart attack.
What Happens If You Take 2 Tadalafil?
If you take 2 Tadalafil without a prescription, then it can be harmful to your body. Side effects might occur in your body if you consume the medicine overdose. But if your physician allows you to do so, then it is safe for you.
Can I Take 2 Tablets Of Tadalafil 5mg?
You can take only two tablets of Tadalafil 5 mg if your physician allows you to do so. You must consult your physician that one tablet is not working for your body. They will look after the issue and suggest more than one dose if required.
How Does It Compare With Other Medicines That Improve Erections?
The biggest difference that you will find between Tadalafil and other medicines in the category is the active period. On average other tablets in the category will be active in your body for 4-5 hours. But Tadalafil will be active for 20-24 hours. This makes Tadalafil one of the best PDE type 5 inhibitor medicines.
Are There Other Treatments That Can Help Erections?
Tadalafil belongs to the class action of PDE type 5 inhibitors. There are some other medicines also that fall in the same category, which help you in getting an erection-
- Sildenafil citrate
Many medicines of these salts are available in the market that you can easily order from the MedzPills website.
Are There Any Other Medicines For An Enlarged Prostate?
- Alfuzosin (Uroxatral);
- Doxazosin (Cardura);
- Prazosin (Minipress);
- Silodosin (Rapaflo);
- Tamsulosin (Flomax).
Is There A Herbal Alternative for this medicine?
The best herbal alternative to the Tadalafil medicine is Ashwagandha. It is a herb that helps males cope with various sexual issues other than erectile dysfunction. Moreover, Ashwagandha is a permanent solution to erectile dysfunction.
Can Women Use Tadalafil?
No, women can not use this medicine because the FDA does not approve it. According to them, using the medicine in the female body can harm their body. If females want medicine for FSAD issues, they can use Sildenafil citrate.
Will It Affect My Fertility?
No, the medicine will not impact the fertility of the person using it. There will be no change in the levels of testosterone in their body.
Can I Drink Alcohol With It?
No, you can not drink alcohol with the this medicine. A combination of medicine and alcohol can make the side effects of the medicine worse. In some cases, the medicine might not even show results.
Will Recreational Drugs Affect It?
Yes, recreational drugs like marijuana affect the working of medicine. Also, it adds to the side effects our body is already noticing. That is why marijuana is on the list of items that you should not consume with Tadalafil.
Is There Any Food Or Drink I Need To Avoid?
The food items that you should avoid when taking the Tadalafil salt are
- Grapefruit juice
- Fat and junk food
Using these food items surely decreases the Tadalafil’s potential to generate results in your body. Some people notice negative impacts on the body when taking these materials with the medicine.
Can I Drive Or Ride A Bike?
The physician suggests you should not drive a bike or car after taking the medicine. One should ignore driving because of side effects like blurriness and cloudiness in front of the eyes.
Can Lifestyle Changes Improve Erections?
Yes, the lifestyle change of a person can improve their erection. When you change your lifestyle, like exercising, eating healthy food, etc., stress on the heart decreases. Due to this, the body stops releasing PDE, and cGMP will act normally. This way, blood flow to the penis improves hence improving the erections you get.
At Medzpills, it is our mission to provide consumers with the best possible, scientifically-backed, and expert-reviewed information. Parry Stone, an expert in the field has reviewed this article, but we caution you that it should not be treated as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. It is a source of knowledge, potentially helpful in understanding health conditions, lab tests, medications, side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. To ensure the best experience and outcome, we strongly encourage you to consult with your doctor and discuss any concerns or questions you have about a particular disease or medication. Our services are meant to supplement, not replace, the invaluable relationship between doctor and patient.